Ex-Roman Catholic Priest, Edet, To Get Married In 3 Months, 6 Months After Resignation

Patrick Henry Edet


Six months after the resignation of former Akwa Ibom State-based Roman Catholic priest from priesthood, he is set to get married.

Patrick Henry Edet, who was a Roman Catholic priest for 11 years, announced yesterday that he will be getting married on Saturday, March 17. As for who he will be getting married to, he said she will be revealed next week. He made the announcement during his Grace Family Church service.

Samuel Abasiekong, a publisher and Secretary Uyo Division of the Nigerian Red Cross Society, confirmed the news on Facebook, writing: "Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet, who resigned from Catholic Church about six months ago to get married on March 17, 2018."




It is recalled that the former Rev. announced his resignation on air through his weekly live radio programme 'Grace and Inspiration'.

In his words, “From today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest in my spirit and in my soul.

“I forgive those who will criticize me. I live for God… I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling, I am so happy that I am free.”





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.