Health Digest: No Drug Can Shrink Fibroids, Surgeon Warns

Different types of fibroids
A surgeon and the Founder of Benjamin Olowojebutu Foundation, Dr Benjamin Olowojebutu, says no drug can shrink fibroids in a woman.

Olowojebutu, made this known at a news conference on Saturday in Lagos, adding that Fibroids are non-cancerous abnormal growths that develop in or around the womb (uterus).

The surgeon advised women that instead, they should visit a doctor and get examined when they suspect that they might have.

“There are lots of fallacies and superstitious beliefs around fibroids that you can take medicines to shrink or pass it out from the anus; that is what is killing many women today.

“Some women have been taken herbal drugs for years and instead of shrinking the fibroid, it is getting bigger.

“We want to create awareness to let people know that there is help for them,” Olowojebutu said.

He said that his foundation was willing to meet the needs of women who could not afford to pay for surgeries, stressing that the target for 2019 was 1,000 women.

Olowojebutu said that fibroids were very common in African women and also in Nigeria.

He said, however, that the risk of developing fibroids could be reduced if a woman married early and they have a break from menstruating due to pregnancy.

“Women who menstruate early, let us say at 10 years old and you are now 35 years old, that is 25 years of bleeding without a break.

“When there is no break in your menstrual flow, that is, the longer you are menstruating for, the more time you have to stimulate the oestrogen hormone to produce fibroid.

“Women who have many babies may not have fibroid, because there is usually a break; one year of pregnancy and another for breastfeeding, which is two years of break.

“So, the oestrogen hormone cannot stimulate their wombs to grow the fibroids,” he said.





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.


4 comments:

  1. This is one of the most significant information.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    The site style is wonderful, the article is really excellent).
    I am sending it to some
    buddies and also sharing in delicious. For more amazing information You may get from this link
    fibroids

    ReplyDelete


  2. My advice for everyone female out there is a solution to get rid of fibroids without going through surgery.Am really grateful and thankful for what @iya_hindi_root_and_herbs has done for me and my family. I Was having Fibroids for good three years with no solution, the Fibroid almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. Please link him up on IG @iya_hindi_root_and_herbs: hindinative@yahoo.com Or whatsApp him via: +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/ I am very very happy for the great work he did !....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

    his product is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started dr williams medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into dr williams by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking dr williams herbal portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr williams medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now am three months old pregnant, you can contact his email address on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.