Celebrity: Banky W Speaks On His Skin Cancer Surgery Recuperation, Says He Is Still In A Bit Of Pain

Banky W


Nigerian singer, Banky W, in an Instagram live video, revealed some truth about the rare strain of skin cancer tumours found in his shoulder last year and the surgery removal he had last year.

While addressing some questions concerning the rare strain of skin cancer tumors found on his shoulder before it was removed last year....

He said: “The good news is that I did do my pathology test and I’m completely in the clear. I’m still in a little bit of pain if I’m completely honest with you and it’s more difficult because people in Nigeria love and greet aggressively. So when people see you, they want to greet you and slap you on the back and that hurts a lot but it’s getting better”.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.