First Italy's Black Senator Toni Iwobi Replies Footballer Balotelli's Attack

L-R: Toni Iwobi - Mario Balotelli


Nigeria's Toni Iwobi, who has just been elected to the Italian Senate, has hit back at Mario Balotelli, after the Nice striker criticised him for representing a political party renowned for causing racial controversy.

Balotelli posted a message on his Instagram story that said: “Maybe I’m blind or maybe they haven’t told him yet that he’s black – what a disgrace!”

When asked about Balotelli’s message during an interview on Radio Capital, Iwobi replied:

“I’d rather just ignore him. I’m not interested in what he writes. I have to deal with enough controversy. I just want to think about my territory and the new role I’ve been elected to. He’s a great footballer and he will remain one, but I hope he sticks to his job, considering that’s what he is good at.”

(Daily Post)





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.