Sensational Nigerian Artiste Wizkid And Third Son, Zion, Reunite In London

Wizkid and son, Zion 

Starboy entertainment boss Wizkid has paid his third son Zion and babymama Jada Pollock a visit.

The father of three shared photos of his visit to London on Thursday evening, on his Instagram page.

He captioned the photo, “See who came to pick Dad from the airport ! ”

The singer welcomed his third son with former manager, Jada Pollock, 38, in 2017.

In an interview with Beat FM, the singer revealed that his parents found out about his third child online.

He said, “The crazy thing is this last one. My parents just kinda found out online.”

The “Soco” singer also revealed that his mother wants him to be married but he is just 27.

“My Mom just wants me to get married, stay with one woman and have babies but I’m 27 years old,” he stated

The singer who has three boys with three babymamas, said he wants a girl child.

“I’ve got three kids, three lovely boys that I love so much. I want a girl,” he said.





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.