Celebrity: Jim Iyke Reveals Why He No Longer Features In Movies

Jim Iyke
Nigerian actor Jim Iyke has opened up on the reason he has not been taking any movie role and appearing in any film.

The actor who is popular for his romantic and bad boy roles in Nollywood, said he is busy creating job opportunities for Nigerian youths to improve their lives.

In a chat with Thenetng, the actor also revealed that producers can no longer afford him.

He said, “I have not been away, it is the producers who cannot afford me. So, I know my worth. But I have been busy creating opportunities and jobs for Nigerian youths so that we all can live better lives.”

The actor said that he would still take on a movie role if he gets the right payment.

On the general opinion that the rising actors in the industry lack the talents of role interpretation, Iyke said it is wrong.

His words: “It is wrong to say today’s artists lack productivity and talent. When the likes of Ramsey Nuoah, Emeka Ike and I were acting, that was what was said about us as well, but I did not let it bother me. We learnt on the job and we got better with time. So, I think they will also get better with time.”





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.