Jose Mourinho Philosophises That He Is 'One Of The Greatest Managers In The World'

Jose Mourinho. Photo Credit: Getty Images 

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that he still regards himself as one of the greatest managers in the world.

Speaking at a news conference on Friday, the Portuguese said that last season was successful, even if he did not win any silverware with the Red Devils.

Mourinho said: “I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world.”

When asked if he would still maintain same stand even if he failed to win a title with United, he added: “Of course. “Do you ask that question to the manager that finished third in the Premier League or fourth? To the manager who finished fifth.”

“I had great success last season and that’s what you probably don’t want to admit.

“I analyse my performance, myself and for me it is more important what I think than what you think. I repeat that two seasons ago we had a fantastic season by winning the Europa League.

“This season and last everybody thought Atletico Madrid were amazing because they won the Europa League after being knocked out of the Champions League.”





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.