Veteran Actress Patience Ozokwo Turns 60

Veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo, turns 60 year old today September 14th. She shared these new photos on her Instagram page.

''So grateful! I live everyday grateful for another opportunity to make an impact in this world. Mediocrity is not in my dictionary. I am a living miracle, a walking testimony, the apple of God's eye. I am a planted seed that has grown deep roots. I cannot be uprooted. My life is mapped out by The Lord. Just when I thought I gave up all for Him He gave it all back multiplied a hundred fold. I am absolutely nothing without Christ. Happy birthday to me!! ''she wrote on her IG.





Disclaimer: Stories culled and pictures posted on this blog will be given due credit and is not the fault of drifternews.blogspot.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.